An Introduction to Protection Order Law in Nebraska
When: Thursday, May 11 from Noon – 1 PM CT
Legal Aid of Nebraska attorneys will present on the three types of Protection Orders available in Nebraska: Domestic Abuse Protection Orders, Sexual Assault Protection Orders, and Harassment Protection Orders.
The training will cover:
- The difference between each Protection Order type
- Who can file for the Protection Order and how you qualify
- How to file for a Protection Order
- What to do after a Protection Order is filed
- How to renew a Protection Order
- Violations and Penalties of Protection Orders
Legal Aid of Nebraska certifies that this activity has been approved for 1 hour of distance learning CLE credit in the State of Nebraska; the Nebraska Activity Number is 246325. Attorneys can report a maximum of 5 distance learning hours each year per MCLE rule §3-401.8(A).
Questions? Email Jenna Hynek, Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry. This form is no longer available.