“Jackie,” a U.S. veteran, visited a new friend’s apartment thinking his roommate would also be there. But, when she entered the apartment, no...READ MORE
The record cold weather in mid-February of 2021 has resulted in ballooning utility bills for low-income households. Showing up in...READ MORE
Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC, sometimes called EIC) is the largest tax credit many Nebraskans earn, yet only about 80% of eligible taxpayers...READ MORE
- Bluestem Health partnership provides hope, legal services to low-income Nebraskans, refugees and immigrants
- Ag Worker Rights Program provides essential support for migrant workers
- Covid-related CDC eviction moratorium ending
- CDC eviction moratorium to end at midnight on July 31, 2021, putting thousands of Nebraska tenants at risk — but they still have rights and financial options
- Is your family eligible for the child tax credit payments?