(Client name has been changed to protect her privacy.) Traci, a project manager in telecommunications, made plans to move to Arizona to help a...READ MORE
‘I feel hope when I talk to you’: How a Legal Aid paralegal helped a struggling Grand Island woman with more than just a bankruptcy
In the final months of 2019, Breanne Crow was struggling to stay afloat. She couldn’t afford to pay rent, had moved several times, and kept...READ MORE
- Bluestem Health partnership provides hope, legal services to low-income Nebraskans, refugees and immigrants
- Ag Worker Rights Program provides essential support for migrant workers
- Covid-related CDC eviction moratorium ending
- CDC eviction moratorium to end at midnight on July 31, 2021, putting thousands of Nebraska tenants at risk — but they still have rights and financial options
- Is your family eligible for the child tax credit payments?