Legal Aid of Nebraska will be using a major disaster relief grant of $1.25 million over the next two years from the Legal Services Corporation...READ MORE
The Winter 2019 issue of The Equal Justice Journal is here! In this edition, read the harrowing story of a domestic violence survivor who came...READ MORE
- Bluestem Health partnership provides hope, legal services to low-income Nebraskans, refugees and immigrants
- Ag Worker Rights Program provides essential support for migrant workers
- Covid-related CDC eviction moratorium ending
- CDC eviction moratorium to end at midnight on July 31, 2021, putting thousands of Nebraska tenants at risk — but they still have rights and financial options
- Is your family eligible for the child tax credit payments?