Omaha, NE – All that Legal Aid of Nebraska’s staff and volunteers do to “make equal justice happen” for struggling low-income Nebraskans is a...READ MORE
The first annual Friends of Legal Aid Awards Luncheon was held at Happy Hollow Country Club in Omaha on Thursday, September 12, 2019. Author...READ MORE
Omaha, NE – Legal Aid of Nebraska (Legal Aid) is pleased to announce it is the recipient of a highly competitive Pro Bono Innovation Fund grant...READ MORE
- Bluestem Health partnership provides hope, legal services to low-income Nebraskans, refugees and immigrants
- Ag Worker Rights Program provides essential support for migrant workers
- Covid-related CDC eviction moratorium ending
- CDC eviction moratorium to end at midnight on July 31, 2021, putting thousands of Nebraska tenants at risk — but they still have rights and financial options
- Is your family eligible for the child tax credit payments?