Extreme flooding has devastated parts of Nebraska as heavy rains have mixed with melting snow. Multitudes of people have been ordered to...READ MORE
Presidents’ Day 2018. The day that will live in infamy for the staff of Lincoln’s Legal Aid office. Most woke to the news that in the early...READ MORE
- Bluestem Health partnership provides hope, legal services to low-income Nebraskans, refugees and immigrants
- Ag Worker Rights Program provides essential support for migrant workers
- Covid-related CDC eviction moratorium ending
- CDC eviction moratorium to end at midnight on July 31, 2021, putting thousands of Nebraska tenants at risk — but they still have rights and financial options
- Is your family eligible for the child tax credit payments?