Is an old criminal charge or conviction in Douglas County getting in the way of you finding housing, the job you want, public benefits or an education? Setting aside your conviction or sealing a dismissed criminal record may help!

Please join us at the set aside and sealing clinic to get the paperwork you need to file with a court to get your case set aside or sealed.

You are eligible for a set aside if the court sentenced you to probation, and you successfully completed probation. You are eligible to get a record sealed if the case against you was dismissed or you were acquitted of the crime.

Pre-registration is required. You can register for the CLINIC here:

Also, there will be a class starting at 9:00 to give people information about setting aside or sealing a record and modifying child support orders. Pre-registration is required. You can sign up for the CLASS here:

Download flyer

Legal Aid of Nebraska

Share This